|To:||ANES Mailing List|
|From:||Jon Krosnick and Skip Lupia|
|Re:||An invitation to learn about exciting new research opportunities being offered by ANES|
|Date:||August 22, 2008|
You are cordially invited to attend a public meeting of the American National Election Studies at the APSA annual meeting in Boston!
We have a variety of new and exciting topics to update you on, including:
- outcomes of the Online Commons research proposals
- up-to-the-minute developments regarding the 2008-2009 Panel Study (which began data collection in January)
- up-to-the-minute developments regarding the 2008 Time Series Study
- information on the data release schedule for both the Panel and Time Series Study
- an upcoming research conference regarding the use of open-ended measures
We will also report on collaborations with the Department of Homeland Security, National Longitudinal Surveys, University of Texas, and University of Washington that will result in rich new content and analytical opportunities for ANES users.
After the updates will be a session where you are welcome to comment and pose questions of the PIs, Board of Overseers, and staff.
The public meeting is scheduled for 10am on Saturday, August 30th. We have been told that the location is to be the Boston Marriott Copley Place hotel, in the Falmouth room, but please be aware there may be a last minute change in room location.
We hope you can be there!
Jon A. Krosnick and Arthur Lupia
ANES Principal Investigators