We are very grateful to the National Science Foundation (NSF), under Grants SES-0937727 and SES-0937715 for providing the funding necessary to conduct the ANES 2012 TIME SERIES STUDY.
We are also grateful to the following institutions and departments for their support of the work done by the ANES:
- Stanford University: Department of Political Science
- Stanford University: Institute for Research in the Social Sciences
- Stanford University: Office of the Vice Provost and Dean of Research
- the University of Michigan: Center for Political Studies
- the University of Michigan: Office of the Provost
HOW TO CITE THE STUDY
The American National Election Studies (ANES; www.electionstudies.org). The ANES 2012 Time Series Study [dataset]. Stanford University and the University of Michigan [producers].
These materials are based on work supported by the National Science Foundation under grants SES-0937727 and SES-0937715, Stanford University, and the University of Michigan.
Any opinions, findings and conclusions or recommendations expressed in these materials are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the funding organizations.